"Dwellers in Beulah Land"
Recorded on Thursday, April 25, 1968 in Yaupon Beach, NC, at the Brunswick County NCEA meeting, Dr. Abrams presents his speech “Dwellers in Beulah Land.”
In the first audio file, Dr. Abrams begins with opening remarks and stories.
- And Noah’s wife was…
- Every man has to be somewhere
- Lots of things I don’t do as well anymore
In the second audio file, Dr. Abrams continues his speech and remarks on how teachers dwell in the land of Beulah.
- The four simple steps of salesmanship (in this case, teaching)
- What a man buys is what a man is. What do you buy?
- Who taught and inspired you?
- Teachers hold tomorrow in their hands
- Fighting for lost causes?
A the end of the file, the Brunswick County Association presents Dr. Abrams with an award.