"Not Made by Hands"
Dr. Abrams provides the introduction for his dedication speech, presented in its entirety, at Belmont Central Elementary School, Sunday, December 13, 1970.
- Opening stories and remarks (Dr. Abrams recalls his introduction from the Apex FFA Awards Banquet, included in this collection).
Why is Dr. Abrams honored to dedicate this school?
- Out of indebtedness to the school people of North Carolina.
- Because the school in every community is most important.
- Because of the commitment to education from the Belmont community.
- This is not the dedication of a building, but a dedication of the people.
What are the fruits of education?
- Culture and the commitment to purpose.